1. Quantum Services Group’s Privacy Statement
Quantum Services Group’s services are for individuals over the age of eighteen. Quantum Services Group does not knowingly market to individuals under that age.
2. Third Parties May Have Different Privacy Policies from Quantum Services Group
3. Quantum Services Group complies with Safe Harbor Privacy Principles
Quantum Services Group has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Quantum Services Group, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at http://www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
Quantum Services Group’s Safe Harbor Certification can be found here: https://www.export.gov/safeharbor_eu
4. How Quantum Services Group Collects Information
Depending on their use of Quantum Services Group’s services, Quantum Services Group collects information from Users in the following ways:
a. From Quantum Services Group’s web server;
b. Using temporary internet files such as cookies, transparent gifs, and other similar tools (Identification Tools); and
c. Directly from Users.
5. Information Quantum Services Group Collects from Web Server Logs
a. Internet protocol address;
b. The type of browser or computer used;
c. The number of links clicked within Quantum Services Group’s website;
d. The state or country from which our website was accessed;
e. The date and time of visit;
f. The name of internet service provider used to access Quantum Services Group’s website;
g. The web page visited prior to coming to Quantum Services Group’s website; and/or
h. The pages viewed on Quantum Services Group’s website.
6. Information Collected by Quantum Services Group Directly from Users
a. Registration Information:
b. Identification Tools:
Quantum Services Group may use automated Identification Tools like cookies and Google Analytics. Each of these Identification Tools work differently, however, they all collect information related to the website you came to Quantum Services Group from, a User’s operating system, browser type, where Users go on Quantum Services Group’s website, length of time on Quantum Services Group’s website, and where a User goes after visiting Quantum Services Group’s website. In addition, Identification Tools may keep Users logged into Quantum Services Group’s system. From time-to-time, Quantum Services Group may use Identification Tools that will be used to serve advertising and other information to Users after they visit Quantum Services Group’s website. Because the technologies underlying Identification Tools differ, Users may, or may not, be able to choose not to provide information to them.
c. Support Information:
When Users contact Quantum Services Group for support for their services they will be asked to match certain information that is in their Registration Information. This information will be used to identify them personally. In the course of providing support to Users, Quantum Services Group may annotate the Registration Information with information disclosed while providing support (Support Information).
d. FAQ and Forum Information:
Quantum Services Group offers Users the ability to exchange information about its services, and their experiences with these services (Forum Information). Forum Information is publicly accessible and may be indexed by search engines and other tools. Users are not required to disclose information that will identify them personally in order to participate in these tools. All Forum Information may be accessed and used by third parties for purposes known and unknown to Quantum Services Group.
7. Security Monitoring
Quantum Services Group takes the security of its network very seriously. To ensure network security, data integrity and privacy, Quantum Services Group uses programs that monitor network traffic and access to its network. These programs collect information regarding User’s use of Quantum Services Group’s services, website and network (Traffic Information).
b. Specific Information:
2. Registration Information (described in paragraph 6) Quantum Services Group will use Registration Information throughout its business and will pass Registration Information on to third parties for processing and use as necessary to provide Quantum Services Group’s services to Users. Quantum Services Group requires these third parties to limit their use of Registration Information to those uses that facilitate providing Quantum Services Group’s services to Users.
4. Support Information (described in paragraph 6) Support Information may identify Users individually. In addition to providing support to Users, Quantum Services Group may disclose Support Information to third party vendors in order to provide the support requested by the User. These third parties may disclose and use Support Information to improve their business processes and for marketing. Unless necessary to provide support to Users, Quantum Services Group will not disclose Support Information containing information that identifies Users individually to these third parties. During a support request, Users may request that Quantum Services Group not disclose Support Information to third parties. This request will prevent Quantum Services Group from providing support to Users.
5. Traffic Information (described in paragraph 7) Traffic Information may identify Users individually. Quantum Services Group will only use Traffic Information to ensure the integrity of its network, and for no other purpose. Traffic Information may be disclosed by Quantum Services Group to comply with its legal obligations and to law enforcement upon when obligated to do so.
9. How Quantum Services Group Protects your Information
Quantum Services Group uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. Quantum Services Group uses security measures including and not limited to: firewalls, nonpublic facing systems, complex passwords, anti-virus, and mitigation and detection software. When Quantum Services Group asks Users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Electronic communication (for example: email, online chat, or instant messaging) that Users may send Quantum Services Group may not be secure unless Quantum Services Group advises a User in advance that security measures will be in place prior to transmitting the information. Users should not send confidential information such as financial information, social security numbers or passwords to Quantum Services Group through unsecured electronic communication.
You may also contact us in writing at:
Quantum Services Group 1030 Doris Road Auburn Hills, MI 48326